Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Trip home to ROChester, NY DAY 1

We went up to visit family for a few days and had a great time visiting with family and friends.... The journey to get there and come home..... not so fun. I'm sure I'll hit those points as I blog.

We traveled with 3 kiddos and 4 adults so the odds were supposed to be in our favor :) My sister's son Max wins the prize for best traveler.... Hadley did pretty good on airplanes/airports and Coco (my niece) gets the worst (only because she didn't want to nap and was just over tired/unhappy). Oh but Hadley did poop in her pull-ups (shout out to my sis who insisted she wear them instead of just regular undies) right at take off and I couldn't get up (because of fasten seat belts) to take her! Poor Hadley and EVERYONE sitting within a couple seats radius... oops

Max and Hadley leaving a cold/rainy ATL (eating mini hotdogs)

we are ready to go!



We got delayed after RUSHING to make our connection.... so we thought we deserved a drink already (this pic is of Jen and David and a sleeping baby coco) Note- she decided to sleep AFTER the flight.

We headed straight to my dad/gma's house for Mark's pizza! I mean take a look at that people.... 

Hadley and Max playing with Dad watching

Gram, Hadley, Me, and Max enjoying the GORGEOUS weather we had EVERY day... you're welcome Rochester

Gram, Colette, and  Jen

Hadley and Gram just loved each other. Hadley kept bringing her baby doll to her. 

She loves giving hugs and kisses

Stay tuned for the Day 2. It includes the most awesomest Children's Museum, some more great food, and family! I may break to do a post about Hadley being 2.5 years old!




1 comment: