Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Wonder Place!

Well sorry for the blog gap! I've been SUPPPPPPER busy. More on that later, let's just say we have made our way back to our permanent residency! woohooo

One of our last fun outings in Little Rock was to The Wonder Place which is just like a hands-on kid's museum but it's ALL toddler friendly. I waited to go on a military day and I got in free (which is how it should always be if you don't want me to drop my kid off and leave her but I digress). Hadley had a ball and loved EVERY SECOND of it. We were the only ones in there for a while but then only a couple others showed up.


but let's be honest.... her favorite part was this cool seat in the bathroom haha

and this water table! 




She loved the sand table too and this was the first time she didn't try to eat it! My little girl is growing up :)

She's in the grocery store

Cash or charge?



Working the registry together


Sideway cheesing



peek a boo

cool little "vet's office"

she had fun dressing up as a princess fire fighter (can't find that pic)


ice cream get your ice cream!


crawling through tunnels



super girl!


Such a big girl! Says she's 3 feet tall! I still don't understand why she is so tall :)

 We can't wait to explore fun things to do while in our new place but we are busy unpacking and getting ready for another trip!





















2 comments:

  1. That does look like a very cool place, but man that bathroom seat! How great is that. Strap them in so they don't try to crawl out and peek under the stalls at other people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks awesome! Welcome back "home"!

    ReplyDelete