We took Hadley to an Easter egg hunt last weekend and she was pretty excited. It ended up raining right before it started so they moved it indoors at a community center.
She looked so cute, she insisted on accessorizing with her necklace and bracelet too
She barely got any eggs though. She seriously was too busy watching all the other kids that she couldn't focus. We should have grabbed a bunch like every other parent did.... some kids baskets were OVERFLOWING. It was annoying and the whole thing was a tad ghetto... but what do you expect for Arkansas.... I'M KIDDING (sorta)
cutie pie
Hadley was VERY interested in the Easter bunny... but definitely made sure made it clear she did not want to be alone with him.
Pretty trees right now







Such a big pretty girl! There was a lot of eggs in there, but I can see the distractions. I like the ones where they limit kids to only 12 eggs each and then if there is extra you go back for more or something like that.
ReplyDelete