Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Room planning

So we have A LOT of time on our hands here at training. We don't have family and just a couple friends in Little Rock so we don't do too much.... we've completed several seasons of multiple shows and decided we each need some other hobbies. So I decided I would plan out the rooms in our new house we just bought. I am also working on a photo book from our last base (I do that for every major life event/vacation, or whatever). We have several renovations that we HAVE to do then some that we COULD do. Since ultimately it will be a rental house, we don't want to do anything unnecessary. Here's what I created for our guest bedroom. I put together a designer mood board using olio board, I'm pretty impressed with myself.



We already have a similar dresser that we got from ikea (that we need to bring back from my sister's- which I know she will fight me for haha). I feel it's time for us to update our guest bedroom stuff because I am wanting a LOT of visitors. We have a queen NEW pullout sofa plus we are hoping to get a nice queen bed and something similar to my above collage. It's so much easier for us to host guests than for us to go places (hadley and plus James will be driving 4 hours to work on select weekends). 

Can't wait to get started. I've been store window shopping for bedding and what not (haven't found anything yet). Next room I'll show you is the dining nook and kitchen mud area (maybe). We shall see. So, what do you think??




1 comment:

  1. I love the bed and everything you planned and yep, I will keep the dresser soooooo yea out of luck :)

    ReplyDelete