Here is the before shot of our couches. We got these bad boys november of 2006 before we were married. James kept them in his housing in Corpus Christi, TX while he was at training. We split the cost of them and each paid $300 dollars, we got them at the BX. They were microsuede which really are great in terms of stain, most of them just wipe away.
They've been through 5 moves with us and had a tiny bit of sentimental value. We sold them for $50 bucks because they've really been put through the ringer and that's all I felt comfortable with. They were gone and out of our life the next day after posting.
But before we could get rid of them, we had to build forts and jump all over the cushions of course! Hadley had a ball, until the fort fell on top of her.
One of the biggest reasons we wanted this couch we got was that it came with the option of a sleeper sofa. I figured, why not. We don't get frequent guests but when we do, someone usually ends up sleeping on the couch so why not have a bed! Hadley and James tried it out, can't feel the bar, so far so good!
View from left side of room
View from left side of the room. Don't you just love it! ahhhhhh makes me happy looking at this picture. The couch is grey and chairs are a linen beige color. I think the room came together real nice! Now feel free to come visit!





Looks spectacular!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it belongs on Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice replacing stuff from college with more grown up/nice stuff? Looks great and I hope you enjoy the new "feel" of the room.
ReplyDeleteLookin good.
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful! I miss seeing your pretty house stuff down the street! Waaaa!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Hope we can come visit someday soon! I would love a house again...and new furniture :)
ReplyDelete