So our friends are officially gone now, sad yes I know, not dwelling just wanted to show you the cool things they do for anyone's last t-6 "fini" flight.
Some peeps waiting for them to land
They hose them down! and then dunk them in a disgusting pool of water (I can't seem to find a pic of that)
the Fam
the gang that flew with him for the last flight
(James was with Ryan, the other two were in a different plane)
:)

Hadley was all about Sommer that day, I guess she knew
Great pic of all of us. and yes that is Hadley poking Eloise... so silly
Hadley hugging ber gal pal. I really don't look forward to the day she actually knows what's going on when her friends leave. Luckily we have a few more years.







Aww so sweet Hadley boo. I need to see this water! Why?!
ReplyDelete