Friday, July 25, 2014

Hadley's friend's birthday party!

So I have a great group of friends who all have kids right around Hadley's age and we've started birthday season! They're all turning 2! We had one in June, July, skip Aug (well mine is), then September, and October.... then hadley will be NOVEMBER! Which I am in FULL complete DENIAL over, seriously. I JUST planned her first birthday so there is NO WAY she is turning 2 so soon. I refuse to plan it for that reason :)




my friend Farah is super creative and crafty, as you can tell by her decor





us gals at the party


the kiddos


fun bounce house she bought! Definitely can see this in our future of play dates, they loved it and it seemed way safer than the huge ones

opening presents


here's a pic of one that I saw and had to go get one for Ella. It just looked fun and practical! I got her name on the top too, so cute!

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Birthday parties are always fun and so happy you have lots of new friends (and Hadley too)

    ReplyDelete