Well the master bathroom is finally finished! We haven't even been in the house a whole year (almost) but all of our renovations are complete! James is pretty excited about that. I still wanted to add a little molding places but I'm not set on it.
I came up with this idea to take a pallet and create a towel hook area (thanks pinterest), easy peasy thanks to James.
We moved things around in there as far as what went on what wall. We had to repaint it due to a mishap I explained here.
We added baskets and I just need to roll more white wash clothes up to fill the bottom one.
We also added pictures to our hallway. Hadley LOVES pointing to them and laughing.
I ordered a white ruffled shower curtain to switch out or old one that now doesn't match. It should be so perfect!





Can't wait to see all of these in person! You guys are showing off now!
ReplyDelete