Friday, November 15, 2013

Hadley's birthday recap!

Hadley had a fun filled low-key birthday day! James had the day off (because of Veteran's Day) and we couldn't have been happier.

We started the day opening presents and playing!





We got the veteran a free lunch and Hadley was happy to go along. (Notice the outfit change, every birthday girl needs at least 2 outfits for the day haha)


She "blew out the candle" with daddy's help after.


OH, ps. do NOT judge my cake.... I tried taking it out of the bundt pan while it was still warm, impatient, what can I say. Luckily we are making a real FUN (hopefully) cake for when we celebrate later this month (yes again).


Still tasted delicious, no complainers. Hadley even got to use the birthday plate I made her!


Max even facetimed in so he could sing Hadley happy birthday :)


and then Hadley decided to stand by herself for an extended period of time. James' face is too funny :) She's taken 4-5 steps by herself but not consistently so we can't count it..... YET.


Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. She is just SO precious. Her hair kills me, it's getting so full. I can't wait to celebrate soon! What cake are you talking about? Am I making it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, fun time! Happy Bday Hadley, glad we got to Google Hangout as well!

    ReplyDelete