Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hadley turns DOUBLE DIGITS (10 months old!)

My baby girl is 10 months old already and can't get any cuter!

Stats: Nothing new and she's too squirmy to try myself accurately :)



Personality: Hadley is such a happy baby most of the time. She giggles and laughs and has really been chatting it up. She cries when she's tired or wants something (usually food that you're eating). Everywhere we go everyone always says she is so happy! (they also don't ride in the car with her haha still hates it, I'm hoping a convertible car seat she'll get soon or for her birthday will maybe help her out. We are going to still keep it rear facing so it might not help that much but I have some hope).



New developments: She's been saying Da Da on command and daaaaae cries when she's tired or wants something (usually food that you're eating). Her upper lateral incisors are coming in and she's been a bit crankier lately, so those are trying to make their way down. Still pulling up on everything and starting to climb. She crawls SUPER fast and is super curious about everything. We've installed magnetic cabinet locks and she's not happy about that :) Hadley has been IN cupboards lately so it's definitely time. 


Sleeping: Hadley is sleeping wonderfully still from about 8pm til 7:15 am (we'll have the occasional 6:30/6:45 wake up or the very infrequent middle of the night brief cry, but nothing crazy) Napping twice a day at 10am and 3 pm and usually both around an hour and a half (sometimes less in the morning). I know I'm lucky compared to what was happening in the "dark days" haha.

Trying to stand or do a head stand, gymnastic in training

Eating: She's a very good eating, I'm still breastfeeding 5 times a day mainly because it's SO easy now and she's done in under 10 minutes (also crazy from where we started). I may cut it down to 4 times as it seems that would be enough (the 2pm one I'm doing now may be unnecessary). Hadely still loves solid foods and pretty much eats whatever we're eating since the pediatrician gave the go ahead to do meats. She sometimes goes on a food strike on a specific food, last week was no bananas, but they're good this week :) If only I could get her to stop throwing the food/water cup when she's done :)


She's been doing this tongue thing lately A LOT and copying us when we do it. You just have to make noise and move your tongue in and out (she's demonstrating below) she's so silly :)


She also LOVES her Maddie dog and Bella kitty and shouts at them in a loving/fun way. She laughs so hard when maddie shakes a toy.


Randoms:
Size 3 diapers
size 9-12 months clothes some 12 months fit
She's got enough hair for a little fountain pony tail and her hair definitely has a curl/wave to it
She still loves water of any sort
daddy-daughter reading before bed, she just adores him and lights up when he gets home

Hadley is such a big girl, I'd like her to slow down now. I am so lucky to be able to spend every day and every minute with her. 

me and my little gsu love bug



5 comments:

  1. Aww, great pics! So fun, keep her at that age for a while! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Hadley, ten months old! My goodness, time flies! Just caught up on your recent blogging. Love the rug, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just darling!! I love all her photos. She is super fast at the crawling. One minute shes next to you and the other shes at the door! Such a precious baby girl! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete