Yes I realize it's now November, what can ya do. Here's an October recap.
We got a cousin shot of the kiddos all in their Halloween jammies.
Hadley took a quick trip to the dentist. She did pretty good but she did not care for the water/sucker but other than that she was cooperative! She got an A+ report.
We took a trip to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup.
She had the BEST time.
Hadley especially loved the corn box. She would have stayed here all day.
I managed to get pictures with no one else in there, but I swear there were tons of kiddos there.
Running through her kid "corn maze"
She FINALLY got to ride a pony! She was SUPER excited.
I held onto her as we rode, I also chose the smallest one but he sure bounced the most :)
Obligatory pumpkin photos
We even managed to sneak in some pedicures :) Hadley's been accompanying me since my babysitters all come with me and hubby not available. She's been such a good girl. She didn't actually sit in those chairs but she wanted to post for a photo with the cool DISNEY scene.
What's Halloween festivities without painting pumpkins!
Hadley's still enjoying gymnastics weekly and improving every time!













No comments:
Post a Comment