Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Upstairs house tour

I did the downstairs house tour of our Georgia home a couple blog posts back. So welcome to the upstairs. This is a picture of our closet looking straight on.

You have to turn the corner and there's more


and here is our master bedroom, my munchkins wouldn't get out of the photo


view from door


I'm just noticing I didn't take master bathroom photos. It's nothing fancy but nice.

This is hadley's room. My favorite decorated room.


I tried with and without lights on 




This is Hadley's play room. It's in a loft part of the upstairs and I'm standing in the doorway of my master bedroom. Hadley's room is off stage left and the office is upper right.



This is the view looking at the laundry room/cat area. The door on the right is a full bathroom.


The office desk that I LOVE from World Market. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the ikea bookcases all in the room but I didn't, sorry.


I hope you liked our house tour, come on for a visit! We have plenty of room!


No comments:

Post a Comment