Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hilton Head Vacay Part 2

We got in a lot of family time while we were vacationing in Hilton Head. Hadley enjoyed playing peek-a-boo with grammie. 


She also loved pool time with daddy!


We took an evening sunset dolphin cruise with everyone one evening. The weather started out SUPER HOT but when we finally got going and the sun went down, it was PERFECT. It was also one of the best sunsets they've seen in a while (I bet they say that a lot haha)


We saw a bunch of dolphins and one was riding in our wake so we just hung partially over the edge to see him, it was AWESOME. 




Fam photos


This was the yacht I decided was just the right fit for me :)


Hadley also thoroughly loved the beach and playing in the sand!

                                   all tired out (she wasn't sleeping but probably would have)



There were other older kids stunting in the pool and my girl wanted to join in! I had just went up to change/shower and received this picture in a txt from a stranger from the pool. Her daughter toured my college that I cheered at and I guess she was talking to James. I promptly went down to chat with them, we had a lot of fun!


They thought James was the college cheerleader.... but he needs to work on his form first haha


James' aunt, grandparents, and cousins all offered to watch our kiddos while we went out to dinner with James' brother and wife. It was a fun double date! We ate at a beachside hotel that had a great fire (even though it was not needed because of temps)



If you loo closely you'll see a turtle and a little itty bitty baby turtle! it was so cute!


James' aunt brought daily crafts for the kids to do and some for kids PLUS adults! It wasn't optional haha


Hadley skipped naps some days (which she's been doing more often than not) and she fell asleep at like 6:30 as we were taking a stroll on the beach in her stroller. James transferred her out to get her more comfy for her beach nap.


We thought she'd be in for the night we could just transfer to her bed.... yeah right.. she popped up just after we took this photo was up until wayyyy late since I guess her cat nap was enough :) 





2 comments:

  1. Love the crafting and the stunting! Seems like a great family time trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Hadley had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete