Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Life Lately

I was posting from our trip that was so long ago now! Life with a toddler is busy sorry guys. But truth really is, most days I'd just prefer to take a break while she naps her 1.5 hours and watch the Real Housewives, sue me. My side kick and I have been having full conversations and she's a great little buddy. I really feel like she finally GETS IT. Overall, in life. Things clicked. She had a couple great days at swim with NO CRYING and was really taking in what the teacher was saying. I won't jinx the potty training, but my sweet girl FINALLY tells me she has to go! I think being 2.5 is the golden number. 

Here coco bean (ny niece) and Hadley boo are in matching swimsuits (swimzips.com)

let's add Max
We've been hitting pools up and practicing what we learn at swim!

She loves the water and especially loves swimming with her daddy 



Survival water swim lessons, teaching her how to relax on her back and not panic

We've had a sister pedicure date

We even went to see Disney on Ice!

Coco didn't quite enjoy herself but the rest of us did

Hadley loved it and STILL talks about it. Gigi getting in on a selfie with us

My mom even made me an awesome wreath exactly like a picture I showed her.

Now do you see why I haven't blogged :) We've also been setting up the house (slowly but surely) I promise to post pics but James' schedule isn't awesome right now so it's not done yet. I have close to only ONE weekend left until August 1st that isn't accounted for! Have I mentioned that living in a bigger town with things to do and family everywhere is AWESOME? Probably not, but I'll have to elaborate more when I have time haha 

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the swimming Hadley! And are you excited about a big town because you now can choose to go to Walmart OR Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes she does frequent both of those.... and all of them.. We are a busy bunch (too busy if you ask mom, but you only live once!). Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying it all! Too bad we are not there all the time to join in on all the fun....hopefully some day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete