Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last day in Rochester

Before we headed to the airport we stopped at my dad and grandma's house for a quick play date. Hadley of course remembered they had a couple baby dolls in a bedroom and headed straight for it. When I tell you she is OBSESSED with baby dolls, it's no joke. She will have full on catastrophic melt-downs in stores or anywhere really if we don't bring it back with us (which we hardly ever do). 

Hadley with grandpa john and baby doll 

Selfie time!

Max (and coco) decided to sleep in the car on the way to the airport and he continued sleeping when David took the car seat out and throughout the check in process.


Hadley decided on the plane, through the baggage, & shuttle to car to take her nap..... it ended in a DISASTROUS ride home (which I should mention was after midnight). I woke her up to kinda get her ready for the drive home trying to avoid the tantrum but it didn't work. She was SCREAMING for me to hold her and sit with her. So Jen ended up having to drive my car home while I sat next to hadley in the back seat where she proceeded to fall asleep five minutes after we got in. Oh but that's not all.... Let's back up a bit


If you look closely you can see on my nose brim a black and blue area.... We had a VERY QUICK layover in Philly and we were running to the gate. We stopped quickly for the bathroom and I needed to take Hadley. My sister said "take her to the family restroom it'll be easier" ok jen. So the toilet paper wasn't coming out but one square at a time so I bent down and the METAL toilet paper dispenser apparently wasn't locked in and it FELL down right on top of my nose..... you guys the pain... it instantly turned black and blue. and the best part was hadley was SCREAMING straightening her legs refusing to even sit on the toilet (because she's scared of auto flushers) so the whole family bathroom trip was a waste of time and pain! I mean you can't make this stuff up. So yeah, I was the girl on the plane with a bag of ice on my nose.... awesome


At least Bella was happy to see me the next day :) (maddie dog was with James in Little Rock). We are glad we went on the trip up to NY to see family and friends but man, traveling with all the kiddos,  luggage, and us is no easy task. Now you see why we only go every couple years. So that being said, EVERYONE COME VISIT US. Between my sister/mom, me, and our cousins that all live within a 1-10 mile radius, we have over like 7 FREE bedrooms for guests..... what are you waiting for :)


No comments:

Post a Comment