Most of my Christmas cards are mailed so I thought I'd give you a preview! If you're coming to my blog for the first time, welcome! Click here to find out what we've been up to the past couple of weeks! Also, feel free to go back in the blog and read from the past posts from the links on the right.
We took family photos for Hadley's 2nd birthday pictures and we always use these for our Christmas cards too now. We took them in GA at a park at 9am and it was like 25 degrees with LLP. Seriously it was freezing! Hadley didn't cooperate too much and we didn't get that many photos but these ones did turn out!
I really wanted this picture to turn out but it looks like I'm saying "ew you smell" or something, not cool.... wish photographer would have fixed me
Love how Hadley's birthday is in Fall so we can always do fall pics
hadley loves her mommy
Just me and my gal pal
I guess she likes daddy too :)
This was the only one we got of her holding her "2" sign.... she kept throwing it!
and yes I know it's backwards..... sums up the 30 minute session
Having some fun!
Isn't she just the cutest!
This was in front of an old mill, pretty cool
Now we need to get settled somewhere and order these pictures to hang up with last years photos! Let's look at one from last year and see how much our big girl has grown!
She didn't even have curly hair! How crazy is that.... still so cute! We were holding her up because she wasn't walking well. Now she's sprinting haha















That's funny. What a difference a year makes!! I think they came out great! Love the card.
ReplyDeleteThese were great photos! :) Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete