Monday, June 16, 2014

Latest Happenings with baby Colette Reese

Hey there everyone. I've been at my sister's visiting my new niece Colette and also seeing family. We've been SUPER busy and even baby Coco came out for adventures! My sister Jen is doing REAL well and wayyyyy better this time around since baby coco was NOT born C-section like Max was.

Splash park where the kids just wanted snacks really

little bit of playing



We went to my sister's in law's community pool for a father's day party and Hadley LOVED the pool. Especialy the slide (but not this time around as shown in the picture, well right after.... we DUNKED baaaaaaaaaad. I thought it lasted a life time. The FIVE bystanders said it was 2 seconds long but I couldn't get my footing and we both went under! and no one came to grab hadley, i got mad! but she was ok and I was ok and it seriously was 3 feet of water but I was going SOO fast!) She went down several times after with daddy and wasn't traumatized so it turned out ok (me however, I don't think I'll get over it! haha)


we visited the bass pro shop on father's day and hadley LOVES fish, she "tickles" them.


baby coco's eyes open! She's staying away more and more but is a very good baby so far.

Whatever Max wants, Hadley wants, whatever hadley wants max wants..... and this day, it was Gigi

Baby Colette's hands were so cute


Hadley LOVES babies, she thinks this ones cool but she will easily settle for her baby dolls

I got the girl cousins matching outfits, aren't they so cute!


I think the new baby cousin looks more like her brother Max than Hadley.... so we'll see :)

2 comments:

  1. Yah, fun at the time share! Can't wait to see everyone in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Gigi doesn't mind being loved on by the grandkids. The picture of Hadley at Bass Pro is funny- looks like she has her hand on her hip but its a giant adult hand.

    ReplyDelete