Monday, April 7, 2014

Pink flag to Gulf Shores

The other weekend some fellow squadron spouses went on a "pink flag" (what we call the girl's get aways here) to the Gulf Shores, in Alabama. They do these about twice a year here for the ladies. This is the first one I was able (or wanting) to attend. It was also the first time I've ever left Hadley for more than a couple hours!! She's 16 1/2 months so I thought there was no time like the present! She was also in great hands with her daddy and they had such a great time. We had some last minute cancelers due to sickness or what not so we had a nice small group going.

We arrived to THIS weather!! It was crazy rain and wind.

Luckily that past the first night but we had a bit of a wind the whole time. This is the view from our HUGE balcony (which is why I booked the condo) The Sea winds 704 (by the way)

there are actually dolphins out there if you squint REALLY hard!

View of all the ladies!


being silly

we did get a couple hours of sun (in between putting our sweat pants on haha (no joke)

just hanging out :)

Sommer and me 

Overall, it was a great trip and a nice break. Can't beat a water view.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you called it pink flag! Cute name. Love the condo patio!! Looks like it was fun despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete