I knew she would go right into the dog crate if I told her to because she loves it in there haha. What kid doesn't love a dog crate.
| And in she went, happily (as expected) |
| Her most favorite item in there was this water bottle, all her little friends have one and she just LOVES it so I knew it would be a hit but I didn't realize she would want NOTHING else :) |
She still hasn't put it down (a bunch of days later)
Here's all her goodies, a new paci (which she uses at night and in the car), TONS of board books, especially animal ones. She loves pointing to them and saying the name of them or telling us which sound they say. We got a no spill bubble kit (I've been blowing bubbles non-stop in case you were wondering). She also got some new pjs/clothes for her summer wardrobe. The easter bunny must have thought she was REAL good :)

The Easter Bunny always hides my basked and makes it super hard to find. I always end up in tears because I cannot find it and my sister found hers about an hour ago--and mine so she laughs at me. I'm convinced that when she finds mine she moves it around when I'm not looking to make me crazy. Glad she loves her water bottle.
ReplyDeleteI love everything in her basket! She did great on finding it. Most people I surveyed did have their Easter baskets hidden.. it's a thing.
ReplyDeleteShe had so much fun!
ReplyDelete