Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Warm weather and odds n ends

We've been having some GREAT weather the last 10 days or so..... until today BOOOOOO. Hadley could LIVE outside, she loves it and we basically have been outside every chance we got.

Daddy and Hadley making faces at each other 


Hadley loves picking up sticks
These are only HALF the leaves from our yard. James is going to bag the rest next weekend to break it up.

Hadley was a GREAT helper (until she started taking them back out)

All that yard work tuckered her out! She fell asleep on the way to lunch and didn't even wake up
after we got her out of the car like she usually does. You should have seen her when we had to wake her up to eat. She was all like how in the world did I get here!
Enjoying the park swing

We love being outside, but Miss. Hadley has not gotten over the "I love to put everything in my mouth, including dirt, rocks, leaves, acorns, sticks......" phase. Seriously, it's CONSTANT. We have sure loved the 60 degree days but we have a busy week of lunch dates, play dates, grocery store, and other activities to fill up our time. She's been a talking machine lately, her newest is "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" over and over. It's funny because she usually says momma. 

Enjoy the rest of your week! Sorry about the blog shortages. During Hadley's naps I usually cut her weekly fruit/veggie mixes to snack on, dinner prep, clean,  or lately I have also been researching our spouse's girls weekend trip. I have book club tonight and I'm co-hosting our squadron spouses' social Thursday night, so we'll be busy busy busy.

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl you guys are busy bees! Sounds fun though! Hadley is ready for spring, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep eating all the dirt from outside Miss Hadley! I'm sure we all did growing up and we came out just fine. Have fun staying busy and keep enjoying the weather

    ReplyDelete