Thursday, February 6, 2014

cute spring outfits for little miss


I was thinking that myself and Hadley are in a clothing rut. I have made more of an effort to not just throw on jeans, tshirt and sneakers when we go out. I actually dress and what not. So I thought it was time for Hadley to get out of her onesie and pants rut as well. Since Hadley grows like crazy, I don't like spending too much money on clothing. Most of these outfits I like are layers and you can mix and match! We only have a couple clothing stores in town so it's not like i'm buying crazy expensive things. These outfits all come from the Old Navy website. They currently are having a sale on baby clothes so we may head on in!


Can't go wrong with a jean jacket, dress, and leggings!

again jean jacket, and color jeans BOOM

just adorbs!

I recently got her a couple pairs of shoes from a store called "dirt cheap". It's "worse" than big lots in the sense of DIGGING through a lot of stuff, but I got her children's place and target shoes for 10 dollars total! You can't beat that!

*Update* Old Navy was/is having a baby/kids sale 30-50% off items so we got some cute things! of course they did not have any of these at my local store so we improvised.


don't mind the blurriness or one sock off, it's how we roll

She loves her new jean jacket!


2 comments:

  1. Lookin' stylish Hadley! I like the one sock look. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these in person! She is one stylin' chick.

    ReplyDelete