Friday, January 17, 2014

photos of what has been happening

Not a whole lot going on these days. I lead a somewhat dull life :) Just hanging with Hadley girl and passing the time. James works non-stop so we hardly see him. Hadley and I have been to MOPs, had some playdates, lunches, and play time. I am looking forward to this weekend because we're getting a babysitter so we can go out kid-free for dinner/drinks with friends. I am also looking forward to it because James has Monday off.

She's been loving carrying around her picnic basket

I've also been contemplating dropping one of Hadley's naps because they're hit or miss or real short, but then some days they're long?! I don't know, we shall see. If we did that, we could go to more events like story times and music classes (who knows).

hugging her baby doll

We had nice weather last weekend, but this weekend looks chilly. I'm ready for 60s so we can play outside. Hadley LOVES outside and throws a fit every time I take her from her car seat to the house without letting her down. She throws a full on tantrum actually.


My sister and her husband found out if they're having a boy or a girl on Monday! and I KNOW! They're doing a gender reveal party at their house tomorrow and since I can't be there, I did not want to wait! They told my husband and he was instructed to do "something fun" to reveal it to me. He did great! He put a box with tissue paper in (So I had to dig through) then at the bottom of it was a PINK or BLUE paper person indicating boy or girl! and NO I WILL NOT TELL YOU :) You will have to stay tuned! but in case you missed it, I think it's a boy because she has the EXACT same pregnancy symptoms as she did with Max.

Hadley had fun participating too! My brother and Marla didn't want to wait either, so they google hung out too for the mini-reveal (and no they won't tell you either!)



Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hadley is too cute in those pigtails! And I think Jen is having a boy too. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she looks so grown up walking around with her picnic basket! Growing up way to quick Hadders! Mom keeps asking me, but I'm not telling! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! She is such a little doll! Now we all know you were WRONG! so fun.

    ReplyDelete