Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

Let's do this 2014! wooohoooo

We are back from our christmas traveling so we're trying to get back into our routine (which includes blogging). I will be trying to catch up on what we've been up to on our travels, christmas, crafts, etc. I will start out with the most exciting news….. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!! My twin sister is PREGGO!! Jen is 17 weeks and finds out in a couple more weeks if it's a boy or girl! (I think another boy….. but Hadley's wishing for a girl!)

Here is their cute christmas card photo that announced their exciting news!


If you want to follow her progress check out her blog for updates! Baby number 2 will be arriving in June and we can't wait. Most people that my blog, read her blog so this may not be a surprise but it sure is FUN!






1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I have so much to catch up from Christmas, too! Gotta load the photos on blogger. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete