Today am thankful for our freedom and I am celebrating our nation's independence by the pool with family! Don't even doubt that Max and Hadley aren't sporting their patriotic outfits today. Head on over to our facebook embroidery page to see what else is new there.
This is a picture from 4th of July last year! I hope to get an updated one for this year. I have a preggo belly, it's hard to tell but I'm like 5 months along with little hadley boo.
This was also the last photo we took in our first house which I'm still very much missing! I recently facebook stalked (don't judge me you know you do it) the people that bought our house. I am happy to report it looks like they LOVE it and they play in our backyard with their son daily. I'm so glad they are enjoying it as much as we would have. I don't get how some people rag on Facebook. It's a great way to keep in touch with people you wouldn't normally get to follow, anyway off topic.


Too bad it rained out our pool plans!! We did have a fun time and Hadley and Max were adorable in their outfits. Love them! And the ribs were out of this world!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! We drove through the old neighborhood last week and Sank was sitting on the porch, so we stopped and visited with them for awhile. The folks that bought our house had flags flying (we left the holders on the columns) and the yard was green! I know you are missing your house, it was so uniquely y'all!
ReplyDelete