Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Twin night out plus other fun

I will get to 4th of July week fun but before then let's catch up on June! Hadley got to go on a nature walk and learn about lady bugs. Here she is making one with raisins and crackers.


My sister and I went to see Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper. If you don't know who they are, well you should. But to summarize, Andy is the king of all Bravo (the channel) and Anderson it just so darn entertaining on his CNN news haha. I LOVE both of these two fellas more than anyone else on TV and I couldn't pass this chance up. We had a good time at dinner and laughed through the whole show.

twin car selfie

The two gentlemen 

We have been attending church (which is not even close to what you think about when you think of church. this ones like a full on rock concert with lights/smoke then like a motivational speaker). Hadley has been enjoying herself and we have been taking advantage of the free opportunity for her to interact with kiddos.

They pick them up right out of the car in a fun wagon and she can ride in one on the way back too. It's been a motivating factor to get her in there happily.

We had a father's day dinner with my cousins and a family friend. Here is a pic of all the kiddos.


and thanks to Heather 's (front left) selfie stick, we got everyone in for a group shot! So fun having everyone in this picture within 15 minutes of me. We've been super busy in June and it carried into July. We've had James' family in town visiting for a while so I will catch you up on that soon. 


Oh and BIG ANNIVERSARY SHOUT OUT TO MY HUSBAND OF 8 YEARS! I did a big blog post 2 years ago where I recapped all of our photos (which is hilarious, so go click that link to take a trip down memory lane).  <3 i="" james="" love="" p="" you="">




2 comments:

  1. Glad someone is blogging about our where abouts! We did have the best time at AC2! And Coco looks like a giant non baby in that picture with all the newer babies.. sad face!

    ReplyDelete