their house above
their neighborhood oh and a photobomber
We had tons of fun and love living in the South East again close to all of our favorite places and people!
Hadley at the Citadel! (james' alma mater) She squatted down because that's what I was doing while taking the picture haha
it was drizzling and just plain gross out, but Charleston still looked pretty!
hadley and their oldest son Matt dancing, their baby was too young to get in on the dancing
me and Missy!
us four
Missy made the kids a fun mocktail and Hadley was so excited to drink from a real cup let alone a fancy one with something besides water in it, too!
the kiddos watched the netflix fake countdown and off to bed they went at 8pm
Happy New Year everyone! (hadley keeps saying Happy New Year, it's funny)







Love love love their house! I don't think I've ever seen Hadley smile so much for a picture... who knew... give her a cup!
ReplyDelete