Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hadley's 21 and 22 month old quick shoot

Hadley girl is growing fast. We haven't been to the doctor and I keep forgetting to measure her so I may or may not have unofficial stats. 

LOVES
Hadley loves to DANCE and play under blankets. She's been trying to sing lately and it's just so cute. She loves her puppy, Maddie and kitty, Bella. Hadley also loves throwing tantrums when something doesn't go her way (like getting the stroller stuck on a corner or when she's frustrated).


HATES
She hates being told no and also not getting her way. Hadley hates being without snacks :) Overall, she's a pretty happy gal.


EATING
She's still a pretty good eater but definitely pickier. Hadley does not care for vegetables at all except for peas and edamame. She drinks coconut milk at dinner and almond milk in smoothies or cereal. 


SLEEPING
Hadley still sleeps great at night from 7:30pm-7:15ish am. Her naps leave less to be desired. I am lucky if I get an hour out of her. Some days she surprises me with an hour and a half but that's rare. I won't complain because she's normally happy with a short nap plus she sleeps all night so could be worse.

'

She loves playing with her friends and going to playgrounds. I can't believe she's almost two. I'm thinking about her birthday party and I remember just planning her 1 year old stuff so I don't know how this is even possible. 


2 comments:

  1. She is SUCH a big girl!! I can't believe she is almost 2! I love "talking" to her. Just wait till she forms some more real words, she will be gabbing away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a big girl and quite the entertainer on FaceTime! So talkative and expressive. Can't wait until we can decipher the Hadley-speak, won't be long now. However, maybe you'll wish she was back to baby talk then! :o)

    ReplyDelete