We've been keeping busy with the usual play dates, playgrounds, playing, and fun with sides of toddler terrible (almost) two's :).
parks, playgrounds, feeding ourselves, and walks
Hadley is going to start dance class on Thursdays for a little bit! I mean can she get any cuter!? We got her a leotard and tutu (tried it on at the store haha). I have to drop her off for half hour, so that'll be fun...... cross your fingers for us, because boy does she love to dance! Her buddy Ella will be joining her too so hopefully it'll go smoother!
Hadley and Ella playing in the sand at the playground (hadley only tried eating it once! that's seriously progress)
one of my birthday presents! (came WAY fast so it's early). I decided to use my birthday money to purchase a family physician kit of essential oils. It's ALL the rave here at this base and all around lately. I think it's pretty neat, but I'm skeptical that it truly works, but we shall see. I'm most excited to use the breathe one to diffuse in Hadley's room when she gets congested. Also, you can make cold/flu mixtures and diffuse it so you don't get sick (at least that's the goal) pretty neat really, just a lot to take in. I got the DoTerra oils, click this link to take a read if you're not sure what they are or are curious.
Here's a sneak peek of my bday gift from James..... any guesses as to what he's going to make with?!





She's so cute in her dance outfit! Let me know what you think about the oils. I read a few blogs about them but I'm skeptical.
ReplyDelete