Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ornament exchange party

We hosted a little ornament exchange party this past weekend and it was lots of fun! I spent every nap time Hadley had all week preparing for it (no joke).  I'm super busy this week during naps doing our homemade christmas gifts for my family (which is why this will be short, sorry!)

We had spinach lasagna roll ups and they were delicious.


I made a candy cane centerpiece.


Reindeer cookies and a nice mason jar cocoa favor for everyone to take home.

"grinch" fruit was also available.


So cute champagne drinks were flowing. We also had a non-alcohol punch that was a real hit (empty punch bowl, actual punch not pictured but it was red). I doubled the recipe FYI.


I got these two really cute ornaments!

Here's an unclose picture of the mason jar hot cocoa (thanks Pinterest!) 


Those are edible marshmallows made with an edible marker pen (hot topic at the party). Everyone seem to really love all the attention to detail I spent so it was worth all the hard work! 



2 comments:

  1. Your attention to details were awesome! My favorite was the green sugar around the champagne glasses. Punch was also a hit at my party. I mean could it get any cuter!! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job! Love the marshmallows!!

    ReplyDelete